New Blanking line for exposed material
In January 2017, a Blanking line for exposed Steel material made by Fagor Arrasate has been installed in the middle east of China in the province of Nanchang. Fagor Arrasate has delivered the equipment from their Mondragon and Kunshan workshops. Erected and commissioned in minimum time, the Blanking line is ready to serve the OEMs in the area (JMC joint venture with Ford Motor Company and Landwind joint venture with Changan).
The Blanking line is equipped with:
– Totally integrated blanking line including feeding line, press, stacker and automation.
– An automatic oil washing machine for the strip surfaces to achieve high-quality strip.
– 6 height roll leveler with semi-automatic rolls changing device for quick roll changing and safe handling.
– Cleaning devices to remove dirt particles from the feeding rolls.
– High level synchronization between feeding rolls, press and swinging die to safe-guard productivity and the quality of the exposed material.
– Rear & lateral Start-stop stacker to adapt the production to the different die requirements.