The sessions have focused on the last developments in the stamping technology and the sessions have been in two of the most important centers of the automotive industry in India, Pune and Chennai.
The sessions have been a successful of participation, with a total of 120 participants from major OEMs in India, Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, General Motors, Ford, Volkswagen, Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Renault, Nissan and also the most important stamping companies of the country, Gestamp, JBM, Caparo, KLT, ASAL, TACO, VISTEON among others, of the total of more than 40 participating companies.
Apart of Fagor Arrasate technicians have been completed with the participation of other group companies of Mondragón group as Mondragon Automotive, Matrici and Hottecknik, the topics covered are as follows:
• Introduction, Welcome Speech and Mondragon Automoción, by Oskar Goitia,
• Servo Presses (SDT): High productivity, Better quality and Energy Management by Juan Etxebarria
• Steel and Aluminum Blanking Lines for BIW Skin Panels by Baltasar Perez.
• High Speed G1 Lines: Start-Stop Versus Continuous Mode by Javier Torres.
• Transfer and Servo Transfer Presses Versus G3 Tandem Lines. Juan Maria de los Rios.
• New Developments in HSS Press Hardening by Aitor Ormaetxea
• Stamping Dies for BIW Skin Panels by Pedro Hoyo and Imanol Anitua
• Hydraulic Press for Stamping and Try-Out Applications by Manish Seth
The sessions are completed with visits to plants of Tata Motors, Gestamp, Ford and GKN Driveline, all of them with important projects delivered by Fagor Arrasate in recent years by a value of more of EUR 45 million.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
It enables to check users’ preferences and further analyzing in order to improve and develop products and services. Gathering information is anonymous and occurs without personal data identification of particular user.